We breed and sometimes sell beautiful miniature cattle. Some are registered full blood and purebred cattle for gentle paddock pets, Animal Assisted Therapy co-workers and show ring performers and some are just beautiful cattle. They are all small, they are all cute and they are all very, very user-friendly. We walk among our herd and handle our miniature cattle several times a day, every day, just because we can.
Our miniature cattle are an environmentally friendly, attractive, easy care addition to any property. You can even adopt a calf if you like! Calf adoption supports the online publication of our anti-bullying program and farm animal shelters in Australia.
The Totally Wild team thought our GOLD CREEK miniature cattle were amazing and... totally tame.
The integrity of our herd is of paramount importance to us. Therefore, we source only the best genetics and the most diverse bloodlines. Our cows must pass a very rigorous selection process for breeding. Our bulls are very carefully chosen and must be registered or listed, and DNA tested. All stud bulls are DNA tested. Chosen for their genetic excellence, our stud breeding cows and bulls have sweet temperaments, solid conformation and high fertility. The fact that they are small and 'as cute as a button' is just a bonus.
These miniature cattle are not high maintenance and do not need brushing. We spend time with them simply because it is a thoroughly enjoyable thing to do.
Having fun with one of our GOLD CREEK bull calves. Our mature bulls must have a gentle nature.
If you are a small acreage owner and you are looking for small cattle that will further enhance your lifestyle, then most of the miniature cattle breeds are well worth considering.
Miniature cattle are perfect if you want cattle that:
1. Need less expensive infrastructure. (Less wear and tear on your wallet)
2. Are environmentally friendly. (Less wear and tear on your land.)
3. Are smaller and, therefore, easier to handle. (Less wear and tear on you.)
Our White Galloways are perfect if you want all of the above and then some. Not all miniature cattle are 'born equal'.
Do you also want beautiful small white cattle that:
1. Are docile and love to be handled? (No extra strength and expertise required.)
2. Are non-selective grazers that cohabit with wildlife? (Environmentally friendly.)
3. Are good mothers that calve unassisted? (No expensive vet bills)
4. Stand in the paddock with you while you brush them?
5. Allow you to halter them in the paddock?
6. Make your friends and family want to visit them (and you)?
7. Make your neighbours look over the fence green with envy?
8. Look drop dead gorgeous in the paddock?
9. Are dead easy to sell? (But only if you can bear to part with them)
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then you need to take a much closer look at our miniature cattle.
In case you thought it was all fluff and fun here; we are also breeding show ring performers. February 2015 saw our first GOLD CREEK bull enter the show ring. GOLD CREEK Kincaide has a promising future in the show ring.
GOLD CREEK Kincaide at the 2015 Royal Canberra Show. (In the show ring with Bert Barras, shown by new owners Marg and Bob Kidd) Read more
Located near Eumundi, on the Sunshine Coast, in SE Queensland, Australia we breed seriously quiet, small white cattle for the sheer pleasure of it. Rarely separated from one another, our cows and calves form very strong bonds. Keeping the herd together also allows us to enjoy the wonder of the 'whole herd' experience.
We breed the most adorable, little white paddock pets in Australia. Our miniature cows have the cutest fluff ball calves you'll ever see. Of course, this is probably just our very, very biased opinion - but please take a look. Let us know what you think!
If you are just a little bit curious about who is taking some of our cattle home click here.