welcome - cute cattlecountry
If you are looking for miniature cattle with the cute factor - we have some! These are not your ordinary miniature cattle. We are not your ordinary miniature cattle breeders. Our beautiful Miniature White Galloway cattle are born and bred for first time livestock owners. There are cattle for sale on the sales page now.
We breed and sometimes sell beautiful registered full blood and pure bred cattle for breeding stock, showring performers and paddock pets. They are all small, they are all cute and they are all very, very user friendly. We walk among our herd and handle our miniature cattle several times a day, every day, just because we can.
Our miniature cattle are an environmentally friendly, attractive, easy care addition to any property. You can even adopt a calf if you like! Calf adoption supports the online publication of anti-bullying material and farm animal shelters in Australia.
Dougal our grade Galloway bull - as sweet and as gentle as miniature cattle get.
Located near Eumundi, on the Sunshine Coast, in SE Queensland, Australia we breed seriously quiet, small white cattle for the sheer pleasure of it. We breed the most adorable, wee white paddock pets in Australia. Our miniature cows have the cutest fluff ball calves you'll ever see. Of course this is probably just our very, very biased opinion - but please take a look and tell us what you think!
The Totally Wild team thought our miniture cattle were 'totally tame'.
Miniature Cattle in General
If you are a small acreage owner and you are looking for small cattle that will further enhance your lifestyle, then most of the miniature cattle breeds are well worth considering.
Miniature cattle are perfect if you want cattle that:
1. Need less expensive infrastructure. (Less wear and tear on your wallet)
2. Are environmentally friendly. (Less wear and tear on your land.)
3. Are smaller and therefore easier to handle. (Less wear and tear on you.)
our miniature cattle
Our miniature cattle are perfect if you want all of the above... and then some. Not all miniature cattle are 'born equal'. Not all miniature cattle are reared specifically as pets for first time livestock owners, by first time livestock owners. So...
Ask yourself do you also want beautiful small white cattle that:
1. Are docile and love to be handled? (No extra strength and expertise required.)
2. Are non selective grazers that cohabit with wildlife? (Environmentally friendly.)
3. Are good mothers that calve unassisted? (No expensive vet bills)
4. Stand in the paddock with you while you brush them?
5. Allow you to halter them in the paddock?
6. Make your friends and family want to visit them (and you)?
7. Make your neighbours look over the fence green with envy?
8. Look drop dead gorgeous in the paddock?
9. Are dead easy to sell? (But only if you can bear to part with them)
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then you need to take a much closer look at our miniature cattle ...
If you are just a little bit curious about who takes some of our cattle home click here.
These cattle are not high maintenance and do not need to be brushed. We spend time with them simply because it is a thoroughly enjoyable thing to do.